Mar 6, 2006
Dr. Bob, You are a beacon of clear light for many who are enshrouded in the darkness of uncertainty. Most of us will go through the window period and will be better people for it. But it's people like you, who seem to give endlessly with positive energy and candid information who really put things in perspective. Thank you for taking us seriously, and sharing your sense of humour and your wisdom. J
| Response from Dr. Frascino
As the Stevie Wonder songs goes, "That's what friends are for . . . ."
Stay well. Thanks for your thanks!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- When Does Herpes Symptoms Appear After Infection?
- What To Put On Shingles Scabs?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What Non Sexual Ways Can Herpes Be Spread?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.