Feeling tired all the time (resubmitted from the fatigue and anemia forum)

Dear Dr. Bob- I've been feeling tired all the time and fear that I may have contracted HIV. How far inside one's anus would precum have to travel before it could be absorbed? Could precum like that even transmit the virus being exposed to air. I'm guessing it oozes out of the penis but at a much slower rate than semen. Anyways, I had always heard that frottage doesn't pass HIV but is it still frottage if the head of the penis goes in for just a bit? I told my partner to stop and he did, so what else could I do? I'm so worried and feeling tired all the time. Can you tell me what my chances are that I contracted HIV from this act? Thank you so much and good luck to you! I'm sending a donation to your foundation to help out.

". . . is it still frottage if the head of the penis goes in just a bit????" Hmmm . . . generally speaking, I'd have to say if the penis goes "in," it goes in, and therefore no longer qualifies for the formal frottage definition the act of rubbing against the outside of the body of another person to attain sexual gratification. That said, however, it sounds as though your exposure was extremely brief and therefore your HIV risk, essentially negligible. Also, "feeling tired all the time" as an isolated symptom, is not indicative of HIV ARS. I do not believe HIV is your problem. Certainly anxiety, depression and fear, as well as many other conditions, can be associated with symptoms of fatigue. If you remain concerned or feel that you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get tested at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered definitive. I'm glad you told your partner to stop. If he cannot be trusted to honor your safer sex parameters, I'd suggest you make him dress (latex condoms) before playtime, particularly if he's planning on knocking on your backdoor!

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org)

Stay safe. Stay well.

HIV-NEGATIVE AIDS
Test results