Wondering From Dubai - UAE

Dear Doctor Bob , I had sex with a hooker, insertive vaginal sex , it took us around 3 minutes for me to finish (ejaculate) when i removed my penis i realized that the condom has been torn apart, and there is no semen inside the condom , and my penis head is completely uncovered (not covered by the condom) and taking consideration that my penis head was scratched (cracked from before) I asked that hooker to do an HIV test , she brought me an Imunoligy /laboratory result after she did a blood test , the result was as follows: HIV 1 /HIV2 antibody Test : Negative HIV1 P24 Antigen : Result negative

Shall i do also a test , and what is my possibility of haveing hiv in case she has , this exposure happened on : 17 february 2006 she had her blood test on 18 february 2006> and please i want the guideline for donation. Reagards..

Ossi

Dubai - UAE

Hi Ossi,

The possibility of your contracting HIV form this condom-failure event is essentially nil, considering your partner had a negative HIV-1, HIV-2 and p24 antigen. She would have to be in the "window period," which would be extremely unlikely. If you are concerned, you could do an HIV test at the three-month mark to get a definitive result. However, in all honesty, I do not feel this is essential. It would be more for "peace of mind" than anything else.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org

Good luck. Stay well. Thank you for your willingness to help others in need.

Is it possible you read every single email?
HIV-NEGATIVE AIDS