Is it possible you read every single email?

Dr. Bob,

After more than 25 attempts over 12 weeks. I got a Western Blot test yesterday and my doctor said it was non reactive. Is this a Woo Hoo event?

Since you never answered any of my attempts (dont know why) here is/was my cause for concern.

Mutual Masturbation but not to ejaculation. Warts on my hand got his precum on them and he touched my genital warts and tinea. Still do not know if he had cuts or blood on his hands or fingers that could have come in contact with my warts/tinea. I still want to know what the risk is of infected fluid coming in contact with genital warts and tinea.

Remember starting after week three I got every symptom in the book including a small rash on outer thigh and a low fever for a couple days.

So if you could still answer these questions it would be very appreciated. Also as promised a donation will be made ASAP.

Thanks again Worry Wart

Hello Worry Wart,

The answer to your question has been waiting for you in the archives.

Mutual masturbation is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. Period. End of story.

Why did your doctor order a Western Blot? That is a confirmatory test that should only be used to validate a positive ELISA.

Assuming you had a negative ELISA (or similar antibody test), yes that is indeed a WOO-HOO-able event.

I advise you to get your genital warts and tinea treated without delay. A dermatologist should be able to help.

Good luck! And yes, I really do read every email. I just can't answer them all. However, the archives usually can! Have a look!

Negative RT-PCR at 2 weeks
Wondering From Dubai - UAE