Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

really weird ralph fiennes look alike hook up
Feb 22, 2006

ok. I have read this forum front and back and I haven't found the answer to my question. I am on this site pretty often, educational purposes and because I work at a student health clinic at a university as a safe sex std counselour, advisor etc.., anyways, I met this guy who is a dead ringer for ralph fiennes, we dated and had sex. He is originally from D.C. and he told me that he is hiv neg and std clean, as far as I know, however horniness can make people lie, so I don't know how valid his truth is. Just to let you know, he works for the EPA, so I don't know if that counts for anything. Well I'm hiv neg and std clean and the first time we had sex, all we did was had mutual masturbation, no oral, no rimming and I performed anal insertive sex on him with a condom and afterwards I checked the condom and there were no holes and it didn't ripped (paranoia but safe than sorry). The thing was I noticed was that he had one testicle. yup one testicle. Now he may have lost one due to cancer or reproductive complication issues and I know its absurd to pass on cancer through sex, unless u know something I don't, but can he have lost it to some form of STD's or better yet HIV. Its insane, but its driving me crazy, and I'm a bit freaked out. It's crazy I know but can you help me shed some light on this matter. I'm going to get tested anyways, or should I? its just weird. I know its impossible that hiv and stds can make a man lose one of his testicles, but can it. help me. I promote safe sex and prevention at my university health center and is this a new case? This has never happened to me, or to anyone I know. Thank You and for all that you do. This site has taught me so much, and I'm spreading the word on.

James, Los Angeles, CA

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey James,

You shagged a Ralph Fiennes look-alike??? Hmmm . . . lucky boy! If he has a brother who looks like Joseph (circa Shakespeare in Love) can you get me a date???

You are correct that the most common cause of having only one low hanger is testicular cancer. Cancer is not contagious. As for HIV or STDs potentially causing los cojones to become el cogón, no, this is not possible. So relax, Dude. You're an STD counselor, frevinsakes!

And I have it from an excellent, very reliable source that your one-ball wonder-date was not The Constant Gardener. Ralph has both balls in full working order and he's definitely not originally from D.C.

Stay safe and stay well, James.

Dr. Bob

Previous
woohooin all the way from the blood bank
Next
Ongoing neuropathy or not

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.