where is my GOOD LUCK KARMA?

Bob, Just writting again for the third time I had written once before when you were away on your denver confrence. MY emails were titled NO ONE TO TALK TO. well anyway in my first email I had told you I was ordering the Home access test and since then I have recieved it and returned it in the mail last Friday. I will try and call for the results this week. Please review you old emails and see if you could dig up mine and send a quick reply along with some good luck karma. Thanks for everything. (my first email started with me saying something like you have been my best friend for the lsat 3 months, corny I know but i have never been much of a writter.) j.

Sorry, I can't dig up old emails from the past. They quickly get buried by thousands of new questions that cram their way into my inbox on a continuous basis. However, I certainly can and do send my very best karma that your HIV test will be negative, OK?

Your Home Access Test is being processed and consequently, as Doris Day sang, "Que sera, sera!" Call for the results and we'll take it from there, OK? I'm here if you need me.

Good luck, my friend,

Prejudice in the bloodbanks and orals ex
woohooin all the way from the blood bank