|Need a six month test?
Feb 22, 2006
Doctor Frascino, I had unprotected vaginal sex with a female friend who tested negative (rapid) at one and five weeks and five months. I completed one month of Combivir treatment (did not know her status at the time and Doc prescribed the meds)and tested negative(blood tests) at one and six weeks and three months. I have had multiple symptoms but realize symptoms don't mean a whole lot. Do I need a six month test? Thank You
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Do you need a six-month test? Nope! HIV is definitely not your problem!
Remember in the future to stay safe and you'll stay well, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.