Need a six month test?

Doctor Frascino, I had unprotected vaginal sex with a female friend who tested negative (rapid) at one and five weeks and five months. I completed one month of Combivir treatment (did not know her status at the time and Doc prescribed the meds)and tested negative(blood tests) at one and six weeks and three months. I have had multiple symptoms but realize symptoms don't mean a whole lot. Do I need a six month test? Thank You

Do you need a six-month test? Nope! HIV is definitely not your problem!

Yell WOO-HOO!

Remember in the future to stay safe and you'll stay well, OK?

SCARED SHITLESS AND DESPERATE PLEASE HELP DR FRASCINO
Prejudice in the bloodbanks and orals ex