Condom handling

I have read through your site and find it such a wonderful resource. I will definitely be making a donation.

I had sex with an escort and in the process of taking the condom off touched the outside of it with my hands. I then masturbated. I think my foreskined may possibily have been slightly cracked as a result of the intercourse - i have a tight foreskin.

This is the only time I have had intercourse with an escort and is someting i very much regret.

Is it likely that I may have contracted HIV from this?

Is it likely you contracted HIV? No, in fact it's extremely unlikely. I'd say your HIV risk is negligible. However, if you are worried or feel you've placed yourself at risk, get HIV tested at the three-month mark. Just realize that the odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this sexcapade, OK?

Thank you for your willingness to donate (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay safe. Stay well.

Negative at 100 days in India
Simple yes or no WORTH 1000000 BUCKS