Im scared and anxious

Please respond because i am concerned of risk, and i want children because currently dont have any plus I want to be responsible. Here is the question. I went out with my buddies bout 2 and 1/2 months ago and i went home with this one girl who was older we had protected sex but the condom slipped off. and i had sex with my girl friend a month later, completely protedted and she got schingles a week later. ( I dont know if i caused it or it was stress on her part) I went and had a test and i am currently waiting for the results. I dont want to hurt anyone and definitley dont want to infect anyone if the case is bad. I want to know my risk factor and if ( in your opinion I was the cause of her outbreak. this past week i have been so anxious that i have been showing sypmtoms of ARS (i think) like itching all over my body, slight scratchy throat, and small pimples on my arms. ( I checked my brothers arms and his looks the same but still im not sure) I cant eat, I cant sleep and I am so anxoius that i suffer from heart palpitations. I will give a donation of $100.00 for your opinon, support and answer to this question/comment.

The sex you had with your girlfriend was "completely protedted and she got schingles a week later." Hmmm . . . what's "schingles"?!?! OK, let me try to sort this out for you.

1. Protected (and, in your case, "protedted") sex is indeed protected if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

2. The majority of cases of shingles (or, in your case, "schingles") have nothing to do with HIV. You were not the cause of your girlfriend's outbreak.

3. Your "symptoms" are not at all consistent with HIV ARS.

4. Your HIV risk is condom failure (slipped off). The estimated per-episode statistical risk of acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your risk would be even lower because we do not know the HIV status of your partner.

5. Unprotected sex, including that resulting from condom failure, places you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Your Mrs. Robinson adventure (older woman/younger stud) occurred 2 months ago. I suggest you get an HIV test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this one-time mishap. (HIV tests taken prior to three months are not considered definitive.)

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). Demonstrating compassion and generosity towards others in desperate need is a good way to rack up some excellent karma with the higher powers. I'll send my best good-luck karma as well that your three-month test is negative.

College student confused...
INSERTIVE ANAL SEX / HIV TRANSMISSION redux