Feb 18, 2006
Hello Dr. Bob,
Would Topamax, a drug I take for migranes, interfere with an HIV test?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Lip Kissing, Cracked Lips, Gum Disease And Hiv
- The Risks Of Contracting HIV From Oral Sex Blow Job
- What Do The Symptoms Of STDs Look Like?
- What Does A Yeast Infection Look Like On Men?
- When Does Ars Occur And How Long Does It Last?
- Will Pep Failures Usually Be Caught Six Weeks After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.