Feb 18, 2006
Hello Dr. Bob,
Would Topamax, a drug I take for migranes, interfere with an HIV test?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Headache?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.