PLEASE BE KIND. HIV FEAR IS HUNTING ME DOWN FOR PAST 6 MONTH

I KNOW IT A LONG QUESTION DR. BOB BUT I REALLY HOPE FOR YOUR EVEN BREAF ANSWARE . PLEASE GIVE ME SOME LIGHT .. French kiss and white tongue PLUS OTHER SYMPTOMS for 5 month. HELP Hi Doc. First of all I want to say Thank you for all the Good work you do. Especially by proving at least verbal comfort on all us paranoid individuals. Now just to mention I have wrote you before but unfortunately did not get any response ( at that time I was on the pick of going crazy ) . Now, here is just a reminder of my situation and I hope you can answer me in a little detail. On August 5 I had down with my friends clubbing where stupid me got very, very drunk. On my way to the bar I bumped into a girl or at least I thought she was a girl and after exchange of some wards started deep-kissing with her/him. ( the reason I am not sure it was a girls is that I was very drunk and my friend told me she looked more like transsexual rather then female ) ( interesting huhh ?? ) anyway after French kissing for what I think was about 10 min we decided to go to the after party, where the ( so called Girl followed me ), on the way there in a car we kissed just a little more and I managed to suck on her breast very breathily , when we arrived to the party we danced and talked for a bit and then this girl took me to the bathroom where she tried to give me oral sex but by that time I got sobered up a bit and all she did is putted my penis in her/his mouth for a split sec. after which I pulled it out and left to my friends. Its a long story, I know but I thought ill give you every detail so you can respond with better answer. I am in a long term relationship with a woman I love and we have been together for about 3 years. My girl was out of town at the time of incident. About 3 weeks after the incident this is what started happening ( first day I got swollen glands, so I went to the doctor but all he did is asked me a few questions looked at my penis and said I have nothing to worry about ) I left but with a disappointment that I did not do an HIV test . Second day after 3 weeks have past I developed nightswets for 2 days, temperature of about 99.2 or so, high blood pressure, white coating on the tong, dry mouth and incredible nervousness. So I went back to doctors office and did take an HIV test at about 26 days since incident which came back negative. Also when I told my doctor that I have a girlfriend that is coming back soon she said I am glad you mentioned it and gave me 2 bottles of pills that I had to take for 1 week ( she said this will fix any STD, just in case I catch it ) so I took the pills just as prescribed for a week after which developed strong diarrhea that went away in a week. After the results of HIV test a felt much better ( but I was also taken TheraFlu medication ) and recovered within 2 days. I thought everything is back to normal, my girlfriend came back from her trip I forgot about the incident for a moment but on about 6th week I developed sore throat ( a strong one ) and what I think little temperature ( started taken meds it went away ) ( stopped using meds the same thing came back ) and like this I have been for a week and a half no diarrhea but I do go to the bathroom more then often 2 times a day versus 1 and white coating on the tong is still present ( 4 month after ) along with some times a little tong numbness or pain plus I have been having headaches almost on daily bases. AND now it has been over 4 month but I still have headaches stiff neck and also developed high blood pressure ( last time was 153 - 95 ) thats is going on for last month and a half I am only 25 years old ( blood pressure ???? Why )

I guess here are my questions GOOD Doc. What is my risk factor from above situation ( by the way I did found out that the same girl or dude gave a head to one of my friend so I am assuming she/he is a high risk person. Also is my 3.1/2 weeks test more or less reliable ? Should I Retest? What is my risk from a given situation And are my symptoms consistent with the HIV illness?

Thanks Doc. Wish you all the best and lots and lots of good health

You want a "BREAF ANSWARE"?!?! OK. I'll proceed directly to your specific questions and be as "breaf" as possible.

1. Risk? Minimal to negligible.

2. Negative test at 3 weeks? Encouraging, but not definitive. (Tests taken prior to three months are not considered definitive.)

3. Retest? If you are worried (which you clearly are) or feel you placed yourself at risk, test at the three-month mark.

4. Risk? Didn't we just cover this? See #1 above.

5. Symptoms? No, they are not worrisome for HIV, but are very consistent with anxiety.

My recommendations:

1. Get treatment for your anxiety and irrational HIV fears.

2. Level with your girlfriend about your indiscretion.

3. Learn from your lapse in judgment.

Oraquick - reliability
You Rock Man