Heat of the Moment

In the heat of the moment at a strip club I received oral sex from a stripper. The kicker is that while unzipping my pants, my penis got caught in the zipper and it cut the side of my penis. It didn't last long, but what's my risk of contracting the virus knowing that i had a cut on my penis while receiving head? (assuming she was hiv +)

You caught your kibble and bits in your zipper??? Ouchamagoucha! Not knowing the extent of the damages to your home entertainment center, it's difficult for me to comment, but I would assume your HIV risk would remain extremely low. As always, if you're concerned, the option for testing always remains open to you.

One last thing for future "heat of the moment" episodes: might I recommend button-fly jeans?

Carrier vs passing on HIV
Hi.