Carrier vs passing on HIV

My father, who molested me when I was 9, was diagonsed with HIV recently. I was tested for HIV as a standard procedure when I was pregnant-it was negative. Is there still a chance that I could be a carrier of the virus and it not show up on tests. and can you be a carrier and pass it on to your children and not test positive ? Also, if I am negative would it be safe for my sister to assume she is negative as well or should she be tested. She and her husband are more than a little concerned. Thank you for your time and answer.

If you tested negative three months or longer after the last potential exposure, you are HIV negative. No, you could not be a carrier or pass something you do not have on to your children.

Regarding your sister, if she was molested, she should be tested. If not, I see no cause for concern.

Rapid test
Heat of the Moment