Feb 16, 2006
Worried girl asking her daily question again. If I tested negative 99 or 100 days with a rapid UNI-Gold recombigen FDA approved, ten minute test with blood draw after unprotected vaginal sex with male of unkown status can I whoo-hooo? Is the Uni-Gold recomigen FDA approved test good enough for three months?
Help Bob. Help. We love you, everyone.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Worried Gal,
Yes, the Uni-Gold Recombigen HIV rapid test is FDA approved and I would consider your negative test at 100 days to be definitely WOO-HOO-able.
Love you too, Doll,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
- Dried, Cracked Hands And Hiv Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.