Feb 16, 2006
Worried girl asking her daily question again. If I tested negative 99 or 100 days with a rapid UNI-Gold recombigen FDA approved, ten minute test with blood draw after unprotected vaginal sex with male of unkown status can I whoo-hooo? Is the Uni-Gold recomigen FDA approved test good enough for three months?
Help Bob. Help. We love you, everyone.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Worried Gal,
Yes, the Uni-Gold Recombigen HIV rapid test is FDA approved and I would consider your negative test at 100 days to be definitely WOO-HOO-able.
Love you too, Doll,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.