Made donation today- Strange timing of all symptoms

This ia a great service you are providing. I just dontated tonght to the Robert Frascino Foundation. I am concerned about symptoms I have been having and fear its HIV. Here is my somewhat long story. I recently have been exploring oral sex with men as a married man. Scumbag I know. My first experience was about 12 months ago when I received oral from a transexual. The next was about 8 months ago both receptive and insertive oral with no ejac. The man still communicates with me and maintains he was tested negative on Oct 23. A little over 4 months ago I had another mutual oral (no ejac. 20 seconds or so)from a man that claimed he was negative and on Nov 4 I received oral from a man and a woman. All unprotected and I have been seeing symptoms here and there that I fear may be adding up to HIV. I know oral is low risk but the signs are here. Here is my syptom timing.

1. October 2, I had a zit like sore on my upper thigh near my groin that turned purple and still exists today. 2. On November 24 my wife is diagnosed with strep. 5 days later, I thought I had it too and went to the DR. I tested negative for strep and mono but Dr. felt I had strep anyway. He gave me omnicef and it did clear up swollen gland and sore throat in 2or3 days. No fever to speak of but one night I recall sweats. 3. Dec. 28 sever headache and stiff neck receding gums and coated tongue. Not thrush but complete white dorsal tongue that does not brush away or bleed. Still have it. 4. Jan 13th. I poked my armpit looking for swollen glands and it WAS tender. A week later I realize my groin and neck glands are swollen. About the size of a peanut in the groin. I cant actually feel them in the armpit but it hurts. The amount of tenderness fluctuates througout the day. 5. Feb. 11 my knee gland is swollen and painful and a small rash on my belt line. 6. I need to point out that my wife has been sick on and off with sore throat and 3 small scabs on her neck, back and ear since November. About the size of a pencil eraser.

Can you share some of your insight to wether my symptoms are consistance with early HIV infection? Is it typical to be experiencing ARS symnptoms past 13 weeks? I can not bear hurting my wife like this. Your opinion means alot to me. I hope to hear your response soon. Thanks

I'll be brief and proceed directly to your specific questions:

1. Are your symptoms "consistance" with early HIV infection? No, they are not.

2. Is it typical to experience ARS past 13 weeks? No, it is not.

3. If you feel you've placed yourself at risk, get tested at the three-month mark. However, I absolutely agree with your assessment that oral sex is, at best, a low risk for HIV transmission.

I believe most of your problems are related to guilt and irrational fears. I suggest you level with your wife about "exploring oral sex with men." I also suggest you seek counseling to help you cope with your fears and guilt and to help you confront the reasons for your recent exploration expeditions.

Thank you for your donation!

Good luck. Stay safe. Stay well, no matter where your voyage of sexual exploration (and orientation) may lead you.

Finally had a test
theuse of PEP after condom broke