Worried Cop

I asked you about a week ago if salivia in the eye from a prostitute is something to worry about. I appreciate you clarifying that this is not considered a transmission risk. But I have two follow up questions. 1. I didn't see any blood in her mouth but what if she had poor oral health as most prostitutes do. How much blood needs to be in her mouth to make the salivia hazardous. 2. Should I get tested to protect my fiance or is my risk from this incident nonexsistent. Thankyou for being so patient with me and all the other uninformed worriers of the world. You help us sleep better at night.

1. How much blood??? I can't give you an exact number of nanoliters necessary, but unless your naughty lady of shady lane was a vampire with a mouth full of fresh HIV-infected blood, you have nothing to worry about, OK?

2. If you are worried, get tested. Do I think you need testing? Nope.

Now what about that parking citation I told you about???

Stay well.

complicated test question
PLEASE, DOC!!! A Valentine's Day Miracle?