Feb 14, 2006
I asked you about a week ago if salivia in the eye from a prostitute is something to worry about. I appreciate you clarifying that this is not considered a transmission risk. But I have two follow up questions. 1. I didn't see any blood in her mouth but what if she had poor oral health as most prostitutes do. How much blood needs to be in her mouth to make the salivia hazardous. 2. Should I get tested to protect my fiance or is my risk from this incident nonexsistent. Thankyou for being so patient with me and all the other uninformed worriers of the world. You help us sleep better at night.
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. How much blood??? I can't give you an exact number of nanoliters necessary, but unless your naughty lady of shady lane was a vampire with a mouth full of fresh HIV-infected blood, you have nothing to worry about, OK?
2. If you are worried, get tested. Do I think you need testing? Nope.
Now what about that parking citation I told you about???
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- Oral Thrush Infections Pictures Of
- Physical Effects Of Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.