complicated test question

Hello Doctor Bob,

Heres an interesting scenario for you. ok well i received a three and half month negative after getting an unprotected bj from girl friend. about four months after testing i started dating another girl and she started to go down on me but since i had no rubber around i pulled away so if she actually got her mouth to my penis it was only there for half a second. i let her give me a handjob and i fingered her till she climaxed. i know my risk is probably really low to nonexistent but i was wondering she tested negative three months after her last exposure to her ex so since she was neg. would i have anything to worry about? Thank you so much and i have donated. oh yeah i read somewhere in the forum where a $300 hundred dollar donation could fund an hiv patient in africa for a year. how many infected people in africa are actually able to receive treatment?

I agree your risk is "really low to nonexistent" whether the giver of your "half-a-second" blowjob was HIV positive or negative!

Yes, $300 can provide care for a year, including the provision of antiretroviral drugs for a person living with HIV/AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa. How many Africans in need actually receive HAART? Far too few! The developing world has 90% of the HIV/AIDS cases, but only 10% of the monetary resources spent on HIV care.

There are 40,000,000 of us currently infected. So you can do the math or check the latest statistics on any of a number of HIV/AIDS Web sites. Just google the specific information you want to find.

Stay safe and you'll stay well, OK?

I dont understand
Worried Cop