HIV test results

DR.BOB I'm 32 year old female and in my 20's have had sex without thinking twice.I came upon your website and I was so scared that I somehow had this disease and could be spreading it to someone else.after years of wondering and after looking at this website and reading I got nervous and sick about wether I had it or not.I couldn't sleep or eat for 4 days and I called off work and went for a rapid HIV test. I called my mom and told my sister my concerns so no matter what the results I would have support from my mom and sister which was comforting.My sister took me and I was crying and praying because I was so anxious but guess what Dr.Bob no more wondering I'm HIV NEGATIVE and I will NEVER ever put myself at risk again.

Everyone should get tested and the relief to it is that you know and thats the important part.I was scared and I mean scared and then I thought I would rather find out now and get treatment then be scared and let it destroy my immune system. I didn't want to have to wait 10 more years for symptoms and wondering. I can sleep better knowing what I have to do and for me That is to be there and support people who have never got tested and to tell them like the commerical says get checked because the know is spreading.

I LOVE U. when I didn't know, you brought me comfort no matter what the results may have been.

I have a friend that is HIV postive,My moms friend actually a 27 year old male who finally told her he was gay and he trusted her enough to tell her. He also later confided in her after he got his test results he was postive through homosexual sex with a male that knew he had it and didn't tell him. I referred him to your website and told him about good ol DR.BOB. I will always show support to people who are positive and I realize I just got lucky but I will from this day forward always be safe.I mean always and encouage others.

I will continue to pray for a cure and to wear the red ribbon the represents AIDS AWARNESS and you Dr.Bob are a angel on earth and just a remarkable person as of the rest of you that continue to show the world that HIV is a chronic illness and not a death sentence.You gave me enough comfort to be able to deal with it if I had it which in turn made me go get tested.

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! I'm delighted by your good news! I must say I was a bit concerned when you mentioned you became nervous and sick after looking at this Web site! My desire is to provide information that is factual and reassuring, rather than worrisome! At any rate, I'm very glad it gave you the courage to get tested and the impetus to stay safe. I'm convinced that experiences like yours will in turn help others end their sleepless nights as well.

Stay well. Thanks for writing in and sharing your experience.

HEY MISTER (W/ RESPECT).. WHY NOT GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY
I dont understand