You saved my life!

Dr Bob, I've got to write to say THANK YOU. Your advice literally saved my life. Four months ago I engaged in high risk sex and afterwards got symptoms I was completely convinced was HIV. I could see no way out apart from taking my own life - for lots of reasons I could not see a way of going on. That day I came across your site and your advice to others in similiar situations gave me a ray of hope - enough to stop my going through with it. Today I got the all clear and am Wo Hooooing!

Oy, another life saved . . . . It's all within a day's work.

Welcome back to the land of the living sweetie.

By the way, have you ever considered the fact that if I took my own life back in 1991 when the virus found me and when HIV/AIDS was still considered a very short death sentence and when no effective therapies existed, I wouldn't be here today to answer your questions and to give you a reason to live???? Yes, you got the all-clear and yes, I'm delighted to WOO-HOO with you. But I do hope you've learned something along the way about life, about HIV (or any serious health challenge) and about the absurdity of your statement, "I could see no way out apart from taking my own life."

He's Wrong, " ya no[sic]!"
HEY MISTER (W/ RESPECT).. WHY NOT GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY