Thank you

Hello Dr. Frascino, A long time ago, I wrote a letter to you, thanking you for your wisdom and good advice, and how helpful it was for me as I waited for my test results (which were, and still are, negative). You published that letter, much to my surprise and gratitude. Now I'm writing again...not because I have a question, but just to say thank you. Thank you for your patience in reading and answering these questions. Thank you for the tireless effort you put into this site and to your charity, all to promote education, health, and understanding. Your work, and the work of all the experts and staff of this website, is valued and appreciated. If I've learned anything from just reading these letters, it's that personal responsibility and compassion, combined with education, go a long way in preventing the spread of this disease. Take care Dr. Bob, stay healthy, and best wishes and health to all. Shawn

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your thanks!

I'll do my best to stay healthy and you do likewise, OK?

Congratulations on remaining positively negative (so to speak)!

DONATION GIVEN HELP PLZ
Merci et je fais ma part