DONATION GIVEN HELP PLZ

Hi Dr.BoB,

i have been reading your site and your replies for a month now, i decided to write and donate at the same time as i really respect what you are doing.

I have been really really stressd to the point of no return for over a month now.

My question is this: about a month ago i had unprotected oral sex once, and 14 times protected (3 with double condom) insertive vaginal sex with three different women in the space of 3 days.

They were sex workers (shame) but anyway what worries me teh most is that one time the woman took the condom off and put her hand down her bajingo and used a mixture of gel i guess and her jucies and she rubbed it on teh tip of my penis, could this or any of the above be a factor in getting HIV?

i got a very bad sore throat 3 days later and it lasted for 2 weeks and now 1 month after i have a mild cold and some other symptoms is this ARS? could it be mono? i never used my mouth except once on this really hot girl i nearly sucked her tits off could i get mono from any of my activities?

anyways thx a lot if or if you dont answer this, i know you are very busy. I gave a 300$ donation i know its nothing really but i hope if it helps at least one person then i have done some good.

Thanks a lot Dr.Bob

From a person who hopes he is a worried well.

Fourteen protected dips in the love canal and one unprotected oral treat all within three days? That's 15 episodes in 3 days, which means on average 5 per day! Either you are Italian or we need to review the proper dosing instructions for your Viagra.

OK, on to your questions:

1. Her bajingo??? Hmmm . . . is that in the same general vicinity as the "cock-socket," "crack of heaven" and "cupid's cave?" The chance Betty Boop's bajingo bliss-juice mixed with gel would transfer HIV while being rubbed on your home entertainment center is extremely minimal at best.

2. Nearly "sucked her tits off???" Sounds a bit aggressive. OK, regarding mono, it's also referred to as the Kissing Disease, because it can be contracted by kissing. However, hovering a pair of maracas almost to the point of detachment is not a mono risk. My best guess is that if you got a sore throat three days after this suck-a-thon, it was nothing more than a sore throat. Why immediately jump to mono?

As always, if you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV or have symptoms consistent with some other condition like mono, the option to get tested is always available to you. Do I think you are a "worried well?" Yep, definitely "worried," but also definitely "well."

Thank you for your very generous gift. I'll be sending you a personalized letter and small token gift of our appreciation for the generosity and compassion you have demonstrated towards others in desperate need. I can assure you your one gift will touch many lives. On their behalf, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Stay safe. Stay well.

HOLY CRAP, I PUT MY PANTS ON!!
Thank you