HOLY CRAP, I PUT MY PANTS ON!!

ok i saw this other guys post about thinkin he could get hiv from boxer shorts, because he put them on over his condom. OK, so mine's a little different. for one i used an old condom, it expires after 5 years right or something? well there's that. and then as i was having sex, my roommate comes waltzing in and makes mr. happy go bye bye.. but i didn't take off the condom, i pulled up my pants and went to go answer the door.... after that i got IT back up again and was able to go for another 5 minutes (still same condom)... it went flacid AGAIN.. and she brought the beast back to life again by massaging it a bit (condom still on). ok, so then my roommate comes back in... i put on my pants one more, tell him to split...and then we decide to call it quits... i walk to the bathroom, remove the condom and wash it with soap/water. ok, there theres all this clear fluid inside the condom. since i didn't ejaculate, i assume it's precum (from other forums). THEN I PUT MY PANTS BACK ON, AND KEPT THEM ON ALL NIGHT.. WTF. WHY AM I SO STUPID. THE VAGINAL FLUID TOUCHED THE INSIDE OF MY PANTS, AND I GO PUT MY PANTS BACK ON??? WTF. ok, so is it possible to get hiv this way? it's freaking me out. bigtime.

thanks a lot. :)

Relax, Dude. I see absolutely no need for "freaking out big time" over this coitus-interruptus adventure. You're HIV risk is nonexistent. You do not need an HIV test; however, you could use a new roommate. What ever happened to "when the pads a-rocking, don't come a-knocking?"

Stay well.

neg results of 3 mos for both
DONATION GIVEN HELP PLZ