Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HOLY CRAP, I PUT MY PANTS ON!!
Feb 14, 2006

ok i saw this other guys post about thinkin he could get hiv from boxer shorts, because he put them on over his condom. OK, so mine's a little different. for one i used an old condom, it expires after 5 years right or something? well there's that. and then as i was having sex, my roommate comes waltzing in and makes mr. happy go bye bye.. but i didn't take off the condom, i pulled up my pants and went to go answer the door.... after that i got IT back up again and was able to go for another 5 minutes (still same condom)... it went flacid AGAIN.. and she brought the beast back to life again by massaging it a bit (condom still on). ok, so then my roommate comes back in... i put on my pants one more, tell him to split...and then we decide to call it quits... i walk to the bathroom, remove the condom and wash it with soap/water. ok, there theres all this clear fluid inside the condom. since i didn't ejaculate, i assume it's precum (from other forums). THEN I PUT MY PANTS BACK ON, AND KEPT THEM ON ALL NIGHT.. WTF. WHY AM I SO STUPID. THE VAGINAL FLUID TOUCHED THE INSIDE OF MY PANTS, AND I GO PUT MY PANTS BACK ON??? WTF. ok, so is it possible to get hiv this way? it's freaking me out. bigtime.

thanks a lot. :)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Relax, Dude. I see absolutely no need for "freaking out big time" over this coitus-interruptus adventure. You're HIV risk is nonexistent. You do not need an HIV test; however, you could use a new roommate. What ever happened to "when the pads a-rocking, don't come a-knocking?"

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
neg results of 3 mos for both
Next
DONATION GIVEN HELP PLZ

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.