Strength of 1000 elephants
Feb 14, 2006
Just wanted to tell you that when you say,
1. To a HIV patient -- "Lets get older together.."
2. To a person getting tested -- "I'll send my best cosmic karma.."
It just gives us a strength equal to 1000 elephants'.
Little things like that go a loooooong way.
Response from Dr. Frascino
A thousand elephants? Cool! Let's have an HIV-survivor safari. You bring the elephants; I'll wear my Tarzan loincloth.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Twitching Neuropathy
- Does Hiv Cause Sensitive Skin?
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.