|Appointment at Frascino Medical Group
Feb 12, 2006
I read in the archives that someone came to your office for a definitive HIV evaluation and were so pleased to finally get all their questions answered and the correct tests done. How can I make an appointment for an evaluation? Worried and Not-so-Well Wilbur
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Not-So-Well Wilbur,
How can you make an appointment for an evaluation at the Frascino Medical Group, Inc.? Quite easily, really. Just call for an appointment. The phone number is 650-917-1357.
Hopefully you'll be just "Well Wilbur" soon.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.