NEW ORAL STUDY BECAUSE OF ME!

Hey Dr. Bob,

Upon this post, i have donated to your charity twice, and have seen no answers, im so sad and depressed.

Ok here it is, well Sept. 5th of 2005 i had unprotected cunnilingus with HIV positive girl. She has'nt told me till afterwards, but had no intensions against me. I got tested about 1 1/2 months after exposure (oraquick rapid mouth swab) - non- reactive.

Now before I got tested, I had took a trip to Atlantic City (Sept. 26th), and got an unprotected BJ by a pro. I know, I know,the ignorence. I had been tested on the 5th of November, negative. then i had waited passed the 3 month mark. On January 8th, I took another oraquick oral swab and came out to be non-reactive, WOO HOO?

Now Dr. Bob, I've been having some symptoms. Pimply rash on both sides of trunk (seems to be going away), Tiny white spots near the frenulum under Penis gland, which seems to be PPP, and caught the flu at 4 1/2 months, which recided in 6 days. I have not check for any STD'S because I do not think i have any problems, no burning, no itching, no nothing, only slight stomach aches, which is probably because i am extremely stressed out and my anxiety is off the roof.

Please Dr. Bob, just the estatic alone of answering my post will take my fears away, believe me, thats all I need.

Thanks Dr. Bob.

Sincerely, NYC Guy.

Hello NYC Guy,

"Just the estatic alone???" Hmmm . . . OK, if you say so.

A negative OraQuick three months or more after your last potential exposure is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. Whatever is causing your symptoms, it's not HIV, OK?

If you are "extremely stressed out," your "anxiety is off the roof" and you are "so sad and depressed," you should get treatment for those very real medical conditions.

Thank you for your donations. They are warmly appreciated. However, I should also point out donations should be given only out of a spirit of generosity and compassion, and not as an inducement to get a response to a particularly question. My advice here on The Body is freely available to one and all with no strings attached, OK?

Help Please, Can I Woo Hoo fr Indonesia or "Late seroconverter"?
HIV + male HIV - female