Bahrain -- Can I woohoooooo--Very Very Urgent

Dear Doctor Bob,

I live in Bahrain where i have been sex with sexworkers with condoms for the last 3 years.First 1 year i used to wear a single condom and after 6-7 woman i started using double condoms.A couple of times i found blood on the outside of condoms Later i got worried and started avoiding all vaginal sex and used to end up with protected oralsex , rubbing of genitals and finger insertion.

Only once i had unprotected oral sex with a call girl( fellatio).I then read that it is also dangerous so i got paranoid.

I have so far taken the following tests after the last exposure of unprotected oral sex.

PCR RNA ( hiv1) after 32 days

HIV Duo after 52 days

Elisa after 76,83 and 93 days.

Duo test and Elisa after 125 days

Elisa after 143 tests

Duo after 157 days

Elisa after 159 and 160 days.

PCR DNA and Western Blot after 163 days.

All are negative.

I had taken a vow never to get into this activity, but i am having anxiety as my visa medical test is within the next few days which i am postponing.If i am infected i shall be thrown out of the country and there will lot of disgrace.

Please advise if i fine and forget this misadventure.

Is there any minute possibility that i could be positive and it might turn up in the visa test.

I shall be sending my donation to your good cause.Your expertise is required on a very urgent basis.

1. Protected sex is indeed protected if the latex condom is used properly and does not fail.

2. Oral insertive sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission.

3. HIV tests (lots and lots and lots of them), including PCR-RNA, HIV-DUO, ELISA, PCR-DNA and Western Blots, have all been negative out to 163 days. This means you are definitively and conclusively HIV negative. No, there is not even a "minute possibility" that you are HIV positive.

Thank you for your donation. Why was my expertise required on such an "urgent basis?" The only potential problem I see is that you may either become anemic or go broke from excessive testing!

Gonnarhea Lectum
Help Please, Can I Woo Hoo fr Indonesia or "Late seroconverter"?