Gonnarhea Lectum

Hey Doc., thought i'd share a somewhat humorous story...This proves how anxiety and worry can subsume logic, clear thinking, and reason... Half-way through reading about your Gonnareah Lectum post, i started to panic, like ohmigosh, I have all those symptoms, I've been forgetting things, etc... Now i realize many are snickering and giggling at me, but that's how real this anxiety can get. It took me reading the entire article before i realized it was a joke, and I had really convinced myself in the span of 20 seconds that i had this new rare strain of Gonnorreah... Moral of the Story: CHILLL!!!

You are correct: many of us are indeed snickering and giggling! But at least we are snickering and giggling with you and not at you! By the way you were not the only person worried they might have contracted this new STD!

Thanks for the chuckle and I do hope you are taking your own advice. CHILL!!!

One for the record books
Bahrain -- Can I woohoooooo--Very Very Urgent