One for the record books

Hi. I know I am going to be one of those people who seroconvert after six months. I had a definite exposure. I had unprotected sex once with a man who I later found out to have HIV. Fever five days later, Intertrigo under my breasts, one small skin boil, and I think a molluscum bump.These symptoms all came within months of exposure. So I got tested exactly at four months and three days, six months and two weeks, and seven months and three days. All were negative and were done at separate clinics to rule out there was something wrong with their machine. I got copies of each test. I have not had any exposures since.I cannot move on with my life. How many more tests should I get? You said you haven't encountered anyone seroconverting past three months in many years. I guess I will be an interesting case study because I know I have it. It just pisses me off that I tested at the right times but for some reason I can't get on treatment because I'm not producting antibodies. All three doctors said it is definitive and I need to stop testing and get on some kind of anxiety medication. What do you think? This has ruined my life and I cannot move on!!!!

I'll be brief.

1. Three negative HIV tests out to seven months means you are definitively and conclusively HIV negative. Period.

2. How many more tests should you get? None. Why? See #1 above.

3. You are not an interesting case study. In fact, your story is remarkably common: unprotected sex followed by guilt and irrational fear of HIV infection, despite overwhelming evidence that HIV is not the problem.

4. It pisses you off that you cannot get on treatment???? That really demonstrates the depth of your psychopathology and clearly indicates you need psychiatric help.

5. Three doctors said your test was definitive, you need to stop testing and that you need to get treatment for your anxiety??? Hmmm . . . make that four doctors.

why would i need to sign a -in case- document
Gonnarhea Lectum