why would i need to sign a -in case- document

dr. bob.... i went to this clinic in riverside, ca and i got a HIV test after some "symptoms" and before i took the test it said sign for in case of a NEGATIVE and a consult then if it is positive that doctors will be able to get my file and see that I was..... i understand the file to other doctors but why the bold NEGATIVE part--- i dont understand that please help???

You don't understand? Well, from what you've written, neither do I. However, rather than trying to re-explain it to me so I can try to decipher the logic behind someone else's document, don't you think it would make more sense let alone be much more efficient to call the Riverside Clinic and ask them to explain their consent form??? As Dr. Spock says, "It's only logical!"

need meds!!!!!!!
One for the record books