He's right ya no!

The wierd guy who said real cowboys aren't queer is absolutely right. Cowboys, farmers, ranch hands, and people of the sort do not have mess around with members of the same sex. In fact, I was breezing through a study on sexual nature one day and stumbled onto a chart that indicated 70% of all males above the age of 17 either living in a rural enviroment or exposed frequently to animals have atleast tried different sexual encounters with said beasts. So as for the movie, it's the sheep and Heath that they really should have built a love story around, that is, if Ang wanted to stick with your cowboys "reality".

Howdy,

Real cowboys aren't gay??? What??? You remember Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid??? What about them? After all, one of them opened a film festival and the other one has a salad dressing named after him. Hello!?! And, I've got to tell you several sheep have written in and are really taking issue with the implication that they constitute a last resort for horned-up farm boys and cowpokes. (Besides, ever think of the fact that if they are called cowpokes, wouldn't it be the cows getting all the action?)

And one final comment: I've just got to wonder what you were doing "breezing through a study on sexual nature" involving farm animals!?!? Inquiring minds want to know! (Please note the correct spelling of "know" rather than the one used in your title.)

nitrile gloves as good as latex?
Read this one.. pl.. you dont need to reply