Worried about a test from a sketchy test facility

I am worried about a HIV test -- but no, not from the actual test result (which I tested negative for), but from the sketchy facility where I got tested. I got tested in the free San Francisco city clinic and the person who drew blood from me with a needle looked a bit sketchy. I'm worried that maybe he used a dirty needle that could have been infected. Have you ever heard of that happening? I really regret getting tested at that shady seeming place, but it was the only anonymous place I knew at the time. Thanks in advance.

Dirty needles at the San Francisco Free Clinic??? Nah. I know that place well and can assure you, sketchy or not, it's completely safe and reliable. You cannot get HIV from getting an HIV test. The sketchy vampire or vampira drawing your blood was probably just having a bad hair day.

Stay well. Stop worrying needlessly.

If it's a cold, where is the runny nose
so worried (more info)