Woo Hoo- I think I figured it out.

WOOOO HOOOO

Dear Dr. Bob

I am a woman who just turned 41.

On my birthday, I received an email from an old lover asking me if I had tested for HIV. He disclosed that he had just tested positive, and has advanced AIDS (cd4 49).

I lay awake all night afraid. I played 1001 scenarios in my head, alternating between terror and denial. I realized the sooner I had a test results the sooner I would be able to either put the fear behind me, or begin to face living with HIV. I took the test on Monday morning.

It occurred to me the outcome (whatever it might be) would be a beginning. If positive, I would not die tomorrow or even next month. I would take care of myself and find some mountains to climb. If negative, I owed it to myself to do the same. Either way, I realize life is a precious gift. That, and I was a dumb a** for not being safe.

While waiting on my HIV test results, I spent a great deal of time on thebody.com getting information about HIV. In the middle of my fears and worries I found myself chuckling. Bless you Dr. Bob!!

At 4:30 today, I found out I am HIV neg. I was right, I am going to get up and live tomorrow

Congratulations! WOO-HOO. I would suggest not only that you "live tomorrow," but that you "live today" as well. I, for example, have some marvelous activities planned for later this afternoon.

By the way, I find people who chuckle very attractive!

Stay well. Keep chuckling.

Will donate if you can help a worried UK girl
I love vagina