Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

re: homosexual agenda...,,,, double ughhhhh
Feb 10, 2006

I think it is absolutely disgusting that homophobes and conservative people come to harass you. It unnerves me. Why? Why does anyone who claim to be so much better than someone else have to come to innocent people and impress their ignorance upon them. You don't see angry mobs of gay people protesting heterosexuality. I find it appalling as a heterosexual person myself, that people are so hateful. These people that have so much God in them, supposedly, say such hurtful comments. And people who associate AIDS with homosexuality? Entirely uneducated. I, on the other hand, completely respect gay people. I think it would be hard to be openly gay in such a disgusting society as the one that we live in, but I commend the fact that those who are gay and do so openly, can embrace the people that they are. I feel ashamed for the rest of us heterosexuals who make it so that homosexual individuals don't feel that they can be themselves. I wish that everyone could realize that we are all people on this planet who ultimately want the same things in our lives. To be happy, to be healthy, and have love in our lives. I dont understand why so many hateful people come to your forum and harass you when your sole purpose here is to educate anad help. But I think for them it's a lost cause.... I admire you dr Bob... back off you haters!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thanks for your support! Please spread the word to your friends, family, neighbors, church and elected officials!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Worried to Death Possible Infection
Next
Medical Student needs your help, badly

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.