re: homosexual agenda...,,,, double ughhhhh

I think it is absolutely disgusting that homophobes and conservative people come to harass you. It unnerves me. Why? Why does anyone who claim to be so much better than someone else have to come to innocent people and impress their ignorance upon them. You don't see angry mobs of gay people protesting heterosexuality. I find it appalling as a heterosexual person myself, that people are so hateful. These people that have so much God in them, supposedly, say such hurtful comments. And people who associate AIDS with homosexuality? Entirely uneducated. I, on the other hand, completely respect gay people. I think it would be hard to be openly gay in such a disgusting society as the one that we live in, but I commend the fact that those who are gay and do so openly, can embrace the people that they are. I feel ashamed for the rest of us heterosexuals who make it so that homosexual individuals don't feel that they can be themselves. I wish that everyone could realize that we are all people on this planet who ultimately want the same things in our lives. To be happy, to be healthy, and have love in our lives. I dont understand why so many hateful people come to your forum and harass you when your sole purpose here is to educate anad help. But I think for them it's a lost cause.... I admire you dr Bob... back off you haters!!

Thanks for your support! Please spread the word to your friends, family, neighbors, church and elected officials!

Stay well.

Worried to Death Possible Infection
Medical Student needs your help, badly