Thanks Doctor Bob

I just wanted to follow up on a question I asked in late October which was posted on your forum on October 28 ("Just Wanted To Share My Story"). To recap, I had had two high risk exposures with a partner who later informed me that he was HIV positive. We had had unprotected insertive and receptive anal sex (I won't ask, "what was i thinking?" as clearly, I wasn't thinking at all!). I have had three HIV tests, the thirteen week test result just today, and all were negative. I'm ready to Woohoo and let out the biggest sigh of relief ever! I will get tested again at six months but feel pretty good about the results thus far.

I just wanted to say thank you to yourself in the biggest way. This site and forum has kept me sane in a very stressful period of my life. I've learned so much and hope that I can convey what I've learned to others.

I'll keep it brief, just wanted to let you know your good karma has worked and I'm sending some back to you and everyone else out there who needs it!

If you're ever in Sydney, hit me up for a beer...make that dinner!

Hello Sydney WOO-HOO-er,

G'day Mate and thanks for writing in. WOO-HOO! And congratulations! What time should I pick you up for dinner? I know a nice cozy spot on Oxford Street.

Story of hope for those who are sick and those "worried well"
Worried to Death Possible Infection