just another mind symptom?

i just wanted to say the way you answer question and the way you handle youself on here is very comforting and helps me calm down for the time that i read. anyway, ever since i have put into my mind i have hiv, my hands and feet go extremely numb when i sleep and the feel like they are going to expload. even if i had hiv would this happen so soon?(3 months since unsafe exposure to anything possible to contracting hiv) secondly i tested negative 3-1/2 months after last exposure at all do i Need tested Again my doc. says no but i have read your answers on this question.... Why would he say different? he said that people who are being treated for lupis/cancer are the only people who need to be retested after 3 months...... YOur the man.... help

Your hands and feet go numb and feel like they are going to "expload"? Hmmm . . . if they are numb, one wonders how you feel anything at all? Oh never mind. It really doesn't matter. If your 3 -month test is negative, HIV is not your problem. I agree with your doctor. Additional HIV testing is not needed. (By the way, that is very consistent with what I've been writing in this forum for years!)

I can't diagnose your numb-exploding-hands-and-feet problem over the Internet, but I can tell you what's not causing the problem: it's not HIV!

Stay safe. Stay well.

HURTS LIKE HELL
Woo-Hoo 6 Years Overdue