HURTS LIKE HELL

I Recently got tested for HIV and luckily for me it was negative. Yesterday night after parting with a guy I like for a long time we went home. Heres the deal, he uses braces, and when y was performing oral sex to me i think one of his braces got caught and zigged me. Blood started oozing out, adn i started feeling queezy...after a long shower i looked at the damage. one of his braces gashed my gland, right at the top in the little opening, causing a lot of pain when I urinate, and the hole to be bigger...what do i doooooooo? should I toughen it out and wait for it to heal by itself, should I go see a doctor no mater how embarassing the story is?, I know i have to get tested again...how long do these wounds take to heal!!! MY PENIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A danger free zone and now I feel awful...please help...

sincerely, Brace alert.

He "zigged" you??? With his braces??? And "gashed your gland"??? OUCHMAGOUCHA!!!

Yes, this is something you should have your doctor check out. How long it will take to heal depends on how serious the zigging and gashing are.

Good luck!

Sauna Room Situation. Please help.
just another mind symptom?