Finally a WOO HOO!!!

Dr Bob,

Thanks for all that you do. After a short laps of judgement 3 months ago and worrying myself sick , finally, a Woo Hoo!! For all the worry wells out there like me, remember symptoms DO NOT equal HIV. I had totally convinced myself several time that I was HIV positive based on symptoms. At 4 weeks I was having stomach problems (from guilt), weak, headache, what I thought was a rash but was flushing, diahhrea, and itchy. I went to my doctor (GP) and he said not a rashI had IBS from stress/worrying. He tested me at 4 weeks which came back negative. By 9 weeks, still had all the above plus a dry cough, tingling in arms, hands, legs, feet, swollen lymph node in right under arm. I had him test me again which came back negative. He sent me to a Gastrologist for continued loose stool/diahhrea. Gastrologist said it was IBS from stress, worry, and diet. He put me on Flagyl for 10 days which gave me Thrush. Also, started having burning sensations in my feet and some but not as bad in my hands. At 11 weeks 5 days, I couldnt wait any longer , I had my GP do another test which came back negative. He go very stern with me and told me to get on with my life. Work on fixing my marriage (told my wife about my unfaithfullness at week 2). I didnt have HIV. Today, I went to another clinic and had a test done at 13 weeks that came back negative. After 3 months finally a WOO HOO!!!

This website was a good source of information for me and I am making a donation to (www.concertedeffort.org). Again Dr. BobTHANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!! You do make a difference.

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! I'm delighted you found the information here helpful. I'm also hopeful those WWs reading your story will be encouraged to follow your lead. There are lots of WOO-HOOs out there just waiting for their rightful heirs to claim them!

Thanks for the donation!

Stay safe. Stay well!

Moral Support? Please
Sauna Room Situation. Please help.