Sorry I was insensitive, please answer.

Dr. Bob - How are you today? Please anser my question - otherwise - I am booking my flight to come see you in person. Or you would rather have the $ go to your charity org than Continental: )

Here is my question. Am father of two. Married - Happily. Went for a massage. The masseur guy in the middle decides I need a bj! By the time I stopped him - he has spent 10-20 seconds on my penis with his mouth (unprotected). Freaked out - nothing else happened and I left. I have never had such experience and am totally freaked out. I know nothing about his background, hiv status etc. Apart from other issues that I need to deal with - HIV is becoming a big concern. Any thoughts? This is my only sexual exposure - a one time thing - outside marriage, esp with a person from the same sex. 25 days have passed so far. I had a test done in 7-10 days and it was non-react. I had a bit of a flu symptom, a dull pain in the urethrea (sp?) and feel warm after a meal (didn't happen before the incident)

Appreciate any thoughts you have on this.

BTW, any chance that the republicans will let the people with HIV migrate to the USA anytime soon? What kind of a moron came up with that law. Does your foundation help with this? People who are exposed to HIV and now face deporatation etc? How can we be Hegemon of the new world with the heart and soul of some nomadic tribe!

Congrats on the great work you do to help the less fortunates in the world. Will send donation to your foundation.

Just where did you find the ad for this masseur and why would he assume your home entertainment center needed oral attention??? Should I even bother to ask why it would take 20 seconds to ask him to stop? Oh, never mind. "Happy endings" are frequently included with massages these days. Just ask Samantha on Sex and the City.

Regarding your HIV risk, relax, buddy. Your risk is so small it's nearly nonexistent. Take a read through the archives of this forum. You should find the information not only enlightening but also reassuring. Your "symptoms" are not at all worrisome for HIV. If you remain worried, get tested at the three-month mark, but I can advise you now that the odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not acquire HIV from Massage-Guy's brief nibble on your tallywhacker, OK?

As for your second question, you are wondering if the current bunch of corrupt, incompetent, self-righteous Republicans is going to become compassionate and logical anytime soon???? I wouldn't hold your breath.

Thanks for your donation. My foundation's focus is on providing crucial patient services to men, women and children living with AIDS worldwide and also to increase awareness of the pandemic through education and advocacy.

Stay well. (I do believe you are indeed well.)

sooooo scared still please answer
I convinced my body I had HIV