Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Sorry I was insensitive, please answer.
Feb 2, 2006

Dr. Bob - How are you today? Please anser my question - otherwise - I am booking my flight to come see you in person. Or you would rather have the $ go to your charity org than Continental: )

Here is my question. Am father of two. Married - Happily. Went for a massage. The masseur guy in the middle decides I need a bj! By the time I stopped him - he has spent 10-20 seconds on my penis with his mouth (unprotected). Freaked out - nothing else happened and I left. I have never had such experience and am totally freaked out. I know nothing about his background, hiv status etc. Apart from other issues that I need to deal with - HIV is becoming a big concern. Any thoughts? This is my only sexual exposure - a one time thing - outside marriage, esp with a person from the same sex. 25 days have passed so far. I had a test done in 7-10 days and it was non-react. I had a bit of a flu symptom, a dull pain in the urethrea (sp?) and feel warm after a meal (didn't happen before the incident)

Appreciate any thoughts you have on this.

BTW, any chance that the republicans will let the people with HIV migrate to the USA anytime soon? What kind of a moron came up with that law. Does your foundation help with this? People who are exposed to HIV and now face deporatation etc? How can we be Hegemon of the new world with the heart and soul of some nomadic tribe!

Congrats on the great work you do to help the less fortunates in the world. Will send donation to your foundation.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Just where did you find the ad for this masseur and why would he assume your home entertainment center needed oral attention??? Should I even bother to ask why it would take 20 seconds to ask him to stop? Oh, never mind. "Happy endings" are frequently included with massages these days. Just ask Samantha on Sex and the City.

Regarding your HIV risk, relax, buddy. Your risk is so small it's nearly nonexistent. Take a read through the archives of this forum. You should find the information not only enlightening but also reassuring. Your "symptoms" are not at all worrisome for HIV. If you remain worried, get tested at the three-month mark, but I can advise you now that the odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not acquire HIV from Massage-Guy's brief nibble on your tallywhacker, OK?

As for your second question, you are wondering if the current bunch of corrupt, incompetent, self-righteous Republicans is going to become compassionate and logical anytime soon???? I wouldn't hold your breath.

Thanks for your donation. My foundation's focus is on providing crucial patient services to men, women and children living with AIDS worldwide and also to increase awareness of the pandemic through education and advocacy.

Stay well. (I do believe you are indeed well.)

Dr. Bob

Previous
sooooo scared still please answer
Next
I convinced my body I had HIV

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.