I know you will not post this

Well doc, probably you are not going to post this. Because my case might prompt you to change your 'liberal' 3months window period...Lets see if you can give a ecision after reaing my case history

Well I had a prlonged unprotected oral exposure and brief protected vaginal exposure. Within weeks I had almost all classical symptoms of ARS... low grade fever, malaise, muscle pain,diarrhea, rash, gum infection... Then i had a seizure and brain lesions were detected, which had to be removed surgically (OI).

My lympsite % decreased to 25% weeks after the exposure and increased to 40 % thereafter. 400 cd4 (31%), 420 cd8 (32%) at 5 weeks. ESR 14.

Strangely viral loadd <50 , 3 elisas out to 92 days non-reactive. I do not have recurring ARS like some ppl say, but my ARS was classical in all way, It came and hit and vanished. Few docs told me to give up now, and few wants me to test till 6 months.

LETS SEE WHATS YOUR RECOMMENDATION ON THIS AND IF YOU CAN STICK TO YOUR '3 MONTHS' PERIOD FOR MY CASE. I WILL GIVE MY FOLLOW UP RESULTS AFTER 3 MORE MONTHS.

You want me to give a "ecision after reaing" your case history regarding "prlonged" unprotected oral and brief protected vaginal exposure? OK, I will. I have three basic points to make:

1. There is nothing "strange" about your viral "loadd" being undetectable and three ELISAs out to 92 days being non-reactive. Everything adds up as statistically predicted. You had minimal risk and your repeated HIV tests confirm you are HIV negative. No surprise there!

2. You can't spell and have never learned to use the spell-check function on your computer.

3. My 3 month guideline remains intact and is supported by your case history and test results.

Tell me again why I'm not going to publish your post.

Please note: people who have sex and medical problems can have something other than HIV wrong with them. And that is exactly what's happening with you.

Do I have to disclose?
sooooo scared still please answer