One night in Bangkok-Makes a hard man Scared !

Dear Dr Bob, As it always goes, I was in Thailand and in the massage parlor for a handjob...Btw...the cliche ends here.. Like a smart ass I proceeded to inspect her hands and she looked at me angrily and said there was no problem..Guess she was pissed off with me all the while..Anywayz after the massage I went out and noticed a fresh skin cut on my wrist...O God ! I also remembered her making some click sounds with her watch strap..Cutting herself? Is it possible that the woman had pricked me intentionally and spread some of her blood on it to serve me right for being a smart ass...? 2.The masseuse was wearing a short trouser ( maybe cotton) which came upto her upper thigh...and no panty inside...I was generally banging her on her buttocks and I was bare naked with my penis hard and long enough to hoist the Union Jack...Dont know whether her sceretions could have oozed out and entered my penis as my dick was all over her private parts during the stupid banging session.No penetration at all. Dr Bob..I know that my questions would sound idiotic..But please do take a minute off and do let me know my chances of getting infected...Just back and feeling feverish and have lost my appetite...Is that HIV saying...Welcome to the club,pal?? You will be surprised that your answer will warm a sad soul in a far flung corner of the World...With best wishes and Peace... Never to Thailand again !

You think your massage gal was secretly cutting herself to infect you for being a smart ass??? Dude, that theory is so far fetched and dumb, I doubt even your ass is smart.

Your HIV risk from a massage and "outercourse" banging is essentially nonexistent.

Yes, indeed, your questions do sound idiotic. Most conspiracy-theory questions usually do.

Just remember this: any dude with a tallywhacker "long enough to hoist the Union Jack" who tries to walk through an airport door sideways is going to Bangkok.

safe sex?
Masturbation Panties