Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

One night in Bangkok-Makes a hard man Scared !
Feb 1, 2006

Dear Dr Bob, As it always goes, I was in Thailand and in the massage parlor for a handjob...Btw...the cliche ends here.. Like a smart ass I proceeded to inspect her hands and she looked at me angrily and said there was no problem..Guess she was pissed off with me all the while..Anywayz after the massage I went out and noticed a fresh skin cut on my wrist...O God ! I also remembered her making some click sounds with her watch strap..Cutting herself? Is it possible that the woman had pricked me intentionally and spread some of her blood on it to serve me right for being a smart ass...? 2.The masseuse was wearing a short trouser ( maybe cotton) which came upto her upper thigh...and no panty inside...I was generally banging her on her buttocks and I was bare naked with my penis hard and long enough to hoist the Union Jack...Dont know whether her sceretions could have oozed out and entered my penis as my dick was all over her private parts during the stupid banging session.No penetration at all. Dr Bob..I know that my questions would sound idiotic..But please do take a minute off and do let me know my chances of getting infected...Just back and feeling feverish and have lost my appetite...Is that HIV saying...Welcome to the club,pal?? You will be surprised that your answer will warm a sad soul in a far flung corner of the World...With best wishes and Peace... Never to Thailand again !

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You think your massage gal was secretly cutting herself to infect you for being a smart ass??? Dude, that theory is so far fetched and dumb, I doubt even your ass is smart.

Your HIV risk from a massage and "outercourse" banging is essentially nonexistent.

Yes, indeed, your questions do sound idiotic. Most conspiracy-theory questions usually do.

Just remember this: any dude with a tallywhacker "long enough to hoist the Union Jack" who tries to walk through an airport door sideways is going to Bangkok.

Dr. Bob

Previous
safe sex?
Next
Masturbation Panties

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.