safe sex?

was sex was made for marriage? and do u think-the worst unsafeness of sex-is on the mind-and morals-get real-i am a Jew that came to Jesus=Isaiah chapter53 and before-and went from being a slutty guy -self controlled to respecting girls like i would desire my sister to be respected-hello thanks friends-david david7israel

Well, whether or not you're a Jew that came to Jesus, I hope that someday you'll be a Jew that comes to a grammar and punctuation class. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what the hell you're talking about. Do I "think the worst unsafeness of sex is on the mind and morals get real"? What???

And you describe yourself as having been a "slutty guy self controlled to respecting girls like i would desire my sister . . . ." What the hell does that mean?

As for your question: do I think sex was made for marriage? No, of course not. The only folks who believe that nonsense also believe Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to church every Sunday. Oh . . . you're one of them . . . hmmm . . . I should have guessed.

You can follow the advice of "Isaiah" if you wish. I prefer to follow the wisdom of another famous Jew who sang that "Lovers are very special people. They're the luckiest people in the world." (Barbra Streisand). Perhaps that makes me a Gentile that came to Barbra?

So "Jews for Jesus" David, can I ask what are you even doing here on the sex channel in the first place???

WOOHOO! Thank you so much doctor!
One night in Bangkok-Makes a hard man Scared !