WOOHOO! Thank you so much doctor!

I was nervous due to a makeout and insertive oral sex I had with a confirmed POZ (I didn't know it at the time!)

I started having canker sores in my mouth and my cuts weren't healing right and my imagination was in overdrive. So as hard as it was, I waited 3 months and got tested (rapid test, but the blood one, where they prick the finger!)

20 minutes later I got the WOOHOO! For all those who are scared of being tested, it's really, really hard. But do it. Not knowing will slowly destroy your life. I wasn't sleeping, was obsessed and freaky, etc. GET TESTED!

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. WOO-HOO! Congrats!

And for our readers listen up! Just like the Dude says, get tested or else you'll get freaky.

Stay well!

Teens and HIV aids
safe sex?