Specifically to your cause....

I do not wish to exclude anyone, and am not all that financially stable right now and I do wish to donate to your website, but I was wondering if I could donate specifically to you personally.

Long time reader... Jenn

Hi Jenn,

I'm not exactly sure I understand your question, but if you want to make a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, you can send it "specifically to my cause and personally to me" at:

Robert J. Frascino, M.D. c/o The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Please note any and all gifts generated from my efforts here on The Body are donated in their entirety to my tax-exempt charitable foundation.

Stay well, Jenn. I'm delighted you are a "long time reader."

99% completely positive im negative but now paranoid over HIV 2
I already Woo-ed, can I Hoo now?