a heartfelt thank you

To the amazing Dr. Bob, I just wanted to thank you for answering my question and putting me at ease with my fears. Luckily I check the forum quite regularly and found the answer of my question under someone else's question (jan 23), but I recognized the response so no big deal! I was just so happy that you actually picked my question! I just wanted to express my gratitude in writing once again and as well to make a donation. You do amazing work and please let me know if you're ever in Western Canada and I'll make sure to find you so I can buy you a beer or something. You are a wonderful person for the work that you so tirelessly continue to do, thank you once again. Take Care Dr. Bob! Your friend, Hockey-Guy

Hello Hockey-Guy,

Glad you found your response. Sorry it was posted to the wrong question! I'm not sure exactly how that happened, but I'll try to correct the problem immediately. And the next time I'm in Western Canada, I'll buy you the beer to make up for the technical glitch you discovered!

Stay well, Hockey-Guy,

Friday the 13th.
99% completely positive im negative but now paranoid over HIV 2