our hero,inspiration...you are our idol(please Post)

hi

We are teenaged kids who work for HIV/AIDS in India, it includes from spreading awareness, making sex workers realize the importance of condom use and eradicating stigma associated with HIV positive people and as millions you are our inspiration...

Dr.bob

There are heroes who walk among us never looking for glory or praise They don't seek recognition for their thoughtful, caring ways.

Living lives of deep commitment providing for those they hold dear Steadfast with a quiet strength through times of laughter and tears.

You are a person like that to us the most selfless man by far so dr.bob I'd like to thank you For being the HERO that you are...

We all love you, admire you contribution toward HIV/AIDS and respect you for your efforts through the body.com and your organization.

May god shower all his blessings on you.

take care always..remember good karma leads to good things...(chuckle.. we know you do know it)

keep smiling...

from india...

With love,

Rahul, Andy, Ameya, Ravi, Sahil, Tina, Reshma Randeep, Jatin, Saif, John, Aslam, Mike

Hi Rahul, Andy, Ameya, Ravi, Sahil, Tina, Reshma, Randeep, Jatin, Saif, John, Aslam and Mike,

Thank you for the lovely poem; however, it is I who should be praising your efforts! If we had more teenagers worldwide who demonstrated your commitment and compassion, the effect on the HIV/AIDS pandemic would be enormous.

Keep up the excellent work! Perhaps the next time I visit India we will meet. Until then, please note I'm sending each of you a well-deserved cyber-hug with my personal blessings.

Bus Toilet Splashback
ROFL