Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

our hero,inspiration...you are our idol(please Post)
Jan 31, 2006

hi

We are teenaged kids who work for HIV/AIDS in India, it includes from spreading awareness, making sex workers realize the importance of condom use and eradicating stigma associated with HIV positive people and as millions you are our inspiration...

Dr.bob

There are heroes who walk among us never looking for glory or praise They don't seek recognition for their thoughtful, caring ways.

Living lives of deep commitment providing for those they hold dear Steadfast with a quiet strength through times of laughter and tears.

You are a person like that to us the most selfless man by far so dr.bob I'd like to thank you For being the HERO that you are...

We all love you, admire you contribution toward HIV/AIDS and respect you for your efforts through the body.com and your organization.

May god shower all his blessings on you.

take care always..remember good karma leads to good things...(chuckle.. we know you do know it)

keep smiling...

from india...

With love,

Rahul, Andy, Ameya, Ravi, Sahil, Tina, Reshma Randeep, Jatin, Saif, John, Aslam, Mike

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Rahul, Andy, Ameya, Ravi, Sahil, Tina, Reshma, Randeep, Jatin, Saif, John, Aslam and Mike,

Thank you for the lovely poem; however, it is I who should be praising your efforts! If we had more teenagers worldwide who demonstrated your commitment and compassion, the effect on the HIV/AIDS pandemic would be enormous.

Keep up the excellent work! Perhaps the next time I visit India we will meet. Until then, please note I'm sending each of you a well-deserved cyber-hug with my personal blessings.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Bus Toilet Splashback
Next
ROFL

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.