Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

disgusted by that comment.....
Jan 31, 2006

Hey Dr. Bob,

I was absolutuly disgusted when i read that post about how that HIV- guy convinced he has HIV, had the nerves to tell you he "hates you!!" Thats insane!! There are millions of people out there who would love to get that - verdict, how can that guy respond like this!! Anyways, he should be taking it up with his doctor if he had any concerns about a false-negative, not you!! You arent his doctor!! It suprises me the nerves some people have. I can't believe you even responded in the way you did... i would have been soo angry! I am getting tested this coming week, and you know what? Even if it comes out positive, at least i know i was blessed with 21 heathy years of life, and plently more to come!! There are kids out there who are born with Hiv, who have little to no chance at a healthy life. I think that guy needs to get his head on straight, and relize that he is VERY lucky to have a healthy body (except mentally). Don't worry Dr. Bob, there are compassionate people out there! :o)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your support!

I'll send my very best good-luck karma that your test results are negative.

Dr. Bob

Previous
DR. BOB PLEASE ANSWER!!!!
Next
Bus Toilet Splashback

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.