disgusted by that comment.....

Hey Dr. Bob,

I was absolutuly disgusted when i read that post about how that HIV- guy convinced he has HIV, had the nerves to tell you he "hates you!!" Thats insane!! There are millions of people out there who would love to get that - verdict, how can that guy respond like this!! Anyways, he should be taking it up with his doctor if he had any concerns about a false-negative, not you!! You arent his doctor!! It suprises me the nerves some people have. I can't believe you even responded in the way you did... i would have been soo angry! I am getting tested this coming week, and you know what? Even if it comes out positive, at least i know i was blessed with 21 heathy years of life, and plently more to come!! There are kids out there who are born with Hiv, who have little to no chance at a healthy life. I think that guy needs to get his head on straight, and relize that he is VERY lucky to have a healthy body (except mentally). Don't worry Dr. Bob, there are compassionate people out there! :o)

Thanks for your support!

I'll send my very best good-luck karma that your test results are negative.

DR. BOB PLEASE ANSWER!!!!
Bus Toilet Splashback