itelligent design

I just want to ask you if you beleive in GOD and if not why not there is no scientific fact that evolution exist only theory and putting your way of intellect asid don't you think life is to complex to have just happend just curious to what you think isn't that like saying cause of a storm and debris a perfectly tuned piano formed at the end of that.

As a scientist I can tell you there is a great deal of scientific fact supporting the existence of "evolution." On the other hand, you may be surprised to learn that there is absolutely no scientific fact supporting the existence of God. Personally I "believe" in both a higher power and evolution, but for completely different reasons. However, there should be no doubt in anyone's mind that "intelligent design" is anything but a religious belief that it must never be confused or taught as science.

personal question
I Just Keeeeeep Holdin On!! Woo-Hoo Did Not Last!!!