Transmission of HEP C through hetrosexal sex.

Hi Dr. Bob,

I just found out that my 36 year old son has Hep C. It was determined that he contacted it through using a dirty needle. At that time I told him that he had a moral obligation to contact anyone that he shared a needle with or had sex with and tell them about his condition. Needless to say, the little asshole didn't follow through with my advice and continues to share needles. Tne other day I learned that he has a new girlfriend who he is trying to get pregnant. He never told her about his condition and that concerned me. I went ahead and told her suggesting that she get tested just in case. Currently, he's in jail and she is devestated that he never shared his information with her. My question is: "What are her chances of contacting Hep C through straight sex? Your advice will be deeply appreciated as I am very concerned about this young lady. Thank you, in advance, for the wolderful work that you're doing. Kenn

"What are the chances of contracting hepatitis C through straight sex?" Well, that depends on how you define straight sex! As it turns out, heterosexual vaginal sex does not appear to represent a significant risk for monogamous couples; however, anal sex (yes, many heterosexuals do have anal sex!) does represent a risk for hepatitis C transmission.

Can I WAHOOOOOO from Ecuador Donation too
P{lease answer my test came + by recieving oral sex