13 Weeks, 4 Days Still Non Reactive, but...

Just really started to look into this site, and I am impressed. My bible for my knowledge thus far has been the John Hopkins, Dr. Gallant forum. I swore there was nothing better this looks to be very nice. I will donate too. NOw my issues.

Dr.

October 22nd, met with a female professional. We had mutual light oral exchange. 3 days later woke up with really tight glands under throat that subsided after 3 or 4 days. But from that first sign of pain, I was freakin and was feeling that I got HIV (to this day I still think that so you know where I'm goin).

I caught a bad sore throat, cold, thick congestion. Went away. Weeks later, had like 5 nighs of light night sweats.

Seems like a flare up in bigger acne here and there.

Glands under arms started hurtin, groin.

5 weeks agao, got another super bad sore throat, major congestion, thick stuff, to this day have a bit of a morning issue. My lower rib cage seems iritated on both sides of torso. Ohh yeah, and i had a few mouth sores (could be from hot pizza though)...

Anway, ive taken 8 Orasure Rapid Blood tests that are supposed to look for HIV-1/HIV-2. I just broke my 3 month window.

What do you think? Should one of these tests be showing positive by now if I had HIV?

I fear I passed this on to my signifigant other too.

Oh and I think i got some kind of bump on the back of my ear that went down after 4 days.

Please let me know what you think. I swear i wont bug you again. This is an incredible service your provide, and I will donate.

I'm really stressed here.

Eight negative OraSures for HIV-1 and HIV-2 out to three months following "mutual light oral exchange" with a pro and you wonder what I think??? Hmmm . . . any guesses? Chances are if you scanned the extensive responses on this site, you'll already "know where I'm goin'" as well!

Your results are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

My advice is that you yell WOO-HOO at the top of your lungs and accept the reality of this excellent news!

Thank you for your donation. (www.concertedeffort.org) your one gift will touch many lives.

Stay safe. Stay well. Welcome to the forum! Come back and visit us anytime!

I challenge you to a fight...
I am so very crazy...