I challenge you to a fight...

Doc. Bob,

Do you want to fight after school by the bike racks? I challenge you to prove that I don't have HIV even though my tests are negative. I think you suck!

If all your tests for HIV are negative, you've already proven you don't have HIV. So what do you need for? And, um, maybe I'm missing something here, but why would I want to fight you after school by the bike racks??? Thanks for that kind invitation, but I think I'll pass.

I find it quite sad that you are so upset about being HIV negative. It reveals the depths of your psychopathology. How ironic it is for you to haunt this site and taunt me, a person living with HIV, day after day (yes, I really do see all the posts you send), considering your biggest problem is learning to accept and live with the fact that you do not have HIV. Once again, the best advice I can offer you is to see a psychiatrist and get the help you so desperately need. Don't bother writing back, as I am not a psychiatrist and therefore have nothing more to offer you. I've also had enough of your insults, about which you should feel quite ashamed.

Please sir, can I have some more?
13 Weeks, 4 Days Still Non Reactive, but...